Monday, April 11, 2011

Back in BUSINESS!

Future CF MONSTER =)
Well its been a while but I'm back to writing. from now on I will be posting  my own programming, along with pre and post workout stuff, performance dieting and any gibberish that pops into my head =). Please feel free to tryout my workout prescription and post any comments or questions you might have! now lets do work!



WORKOUT 110411
Warm-up: Joint mobility warm-up + 5 min row/jog at 50% of max effort.
              
Strength: ( I follow the Wendler strength program go here to read up)
 using 90% of your 1 rm as the base
 BACKSQUAT  5x 65%
                           5x 75%
                           5x 85%
+
Training:  4 rounds
              10 strict ring dips
              10 alternating pistol squats
              10 burpees afap
              2min rest between rounds
+
Wod: 5 RFT
          7 Handstand pushups
          21 Double unders
+
Finish: Finish up with static stretching, roll out the owies, and get that mobility work in.   (I try to consume about 50g of Carbs and 50 g of Protein post wod)

post wt on the backsquats, and time on the wod.

No comments:

Post a Comment